- Instead of weird looking yellow valid bar that is meant to highlight a fallback field value is now deprecated in favor of a much better integrated label next to the field title:
- Default configuration changes:
- The “enableFallback” parameter on the "website" is now set to “true” by default
- renderContentEditor pipeline changes for the grayed out label to work.
- Fixed a problem with fallback values picked up from SV when fallback item had no versions (thanks Steve)
- Misc code refactoring
- Sitecore package for 6.4 is now included. Thanks Nick!